ACUPUNCTURE is a tradition that dates back 5,000 years, and involves the gentle insertion of ultra fine, sterile needles into acupuncture points. ACUPUNCTURE restores BALANCE, REDUCES INFLAMMATION, and RESTORES HOMEOSTASIS. Nearly all diseases involve inflammation and some kind of pain, and it is for this reason that ACUPUNCTURE IS SO EFFECTIVE for so many conditions.
ACUPUNCTURE CAN HELP YOU WITH ACUTE
AND CHRONIC CONDITIONS BY:
- Treating the root cause of your health problem
- Activating the body’s self-healing ability, which is why Acupuncture can address everything from IBS to back/joint pain to mitigating side effects from Chemo and/or medications
- Looking at the BODY as one interconnected whole making it a complete and effective method of healthcare
- Having the potential to CURE your disease in some cases.
- TWEAKING your immune system to create self- healing.
- Treating the symptomology as related. For example, headache, heartburn and skin rash may be expressions of the same underlying problem.
- Promotes healing to occur in YOUR BODY at a quicker rate.
ACUPUNCTURE HELPS MAINTAIN WELLNESS AS WELL AS HELP YOU COPE WITH SEASONAL CHANGES BECAUSE:
- ACUPUNCTURE is preventative
- ACUPUNCTURE can treat disease when disease has NOT structurally manifested in your body
- ACUPUNCTURE aids the body to function at optimum levels; thus, helping you avoid sickness.
- In the event of sickness, ACUPUNCTURE speeds up your recovery time.
- ACUPUNCTURE improves your quality of life and keeps you healthy so you can continue to do what YOU enjoy.
- ACUPUNCTURE is self –regulating. This means you will receive the benefits YOU need from each treatment.